Our SEO Frequently Asked Questions
engage audiences with increased Online Presence
Learn About Our Marketing Services
What Is SEO
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of improving your websites position in the search results of search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. This is an organic way to promote and brand your website on the internet and done correctly is a very powerful tool for generating sales and brand awareness.
How long does it take for SEO results to show
The amount of time required to see results of search engine optimization work range anywhere from 30 days for existing sites in local or niche markets to 12 months for new websites in a competitive of national/global market.
How do Search Engines find websites
There are two ways a search engine can find a websites to add to their database:
- The first and most direct method is for the website designer and optimizers to submit the website directly to the search engine.
- The second and least obvious method of finding website is having the search engine “crawl” other websites that eventually or directly link to your website.
Any new URLs that the search engines “crawlers” encounter will be added to the search engines database.
Company Strengths at a glance
Our Strong Points
Not all marketers are the same, and not all SEO marketers are the same. Here are some of our strengths that allow us to consistently produce results month over month and year over year for our clients.
Why doesn't my website come up in a search under my keywords
Having your website rank high in the search engines is a science and the rules for search engine optimization (SEO) are always changing. There is hundreds of reason why your website is poorly rank, to name a few:
- Incorrect usage of the TITLE tag or no TITLE tag content.
- Too many occurrences of the same word in a page (spamming).
- Your website is new and unknown to the search engine.
- Your market is very competitive.
- Your competitors are optimizing their website.
- The key words you have chosen are extremely competitive and far too broad.
- There are millions of website flooding the search engines in the same or similar industry to yours.
- You don’t have any links from other websites that link to your website.
We Solve Real Problems
what can we do for you?
We are the Gold Coast Link Outreach specialists.
Local and National Gold Coast SEO Experts
Google Ads and Facebook Ads for small to medium businesses
What is my site ranking dependent on?
Site ranking is dependent on thousands of factors. The most common are the following:
- The specific keyword phrases (search terms) that have been targeted.
- The overall competitiveness of your industry – how much competition do you have.
- Whether you are targeting a regional, national, or international market.
- How well ranking is monitored and the site tweaked over time for SEO improvement.
- The progress of your reciprocal linking and back linking.
- Your competitors and how well they are achieving new rankings themselves.
Can you guarantee #1 ranking
No one can guarantee you a #1 ranking — unless they own search engine. Guaranteeing you the top #1 position is nothing but misleading. There are simply too many factors beyond anyone’s control.